I like shrimp, and my friend likes fish. The great thing about this recipe is it can handle both of these types of seafood!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons of chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- About 8 grape tomatoes chopped up
- About 1 cup of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Salt to taste
- 2 lbs of shrimp (or a steak of sea bass)
- Combine all ingredients except wine and butter in a bowl and let seafood marinate over two hours (if you don’t have the time it’s not a problem!)
- Heat up a skillet with 2 tablespoons of butter, once melted add contents of bowl and wine.
- Let cook until fish is flaky white or shrimp is pink.