- Winter Whisperer
- 1.5 oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- .75 oz pomegranate syrup
- .75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 8 mint leaves
- 2 oz Club Soda
Instructions: Muddle mint with syrup, and add lemon juice and Smirnoff Peppermint Twist. Fill with ice and shake. Strain over ice in a rocks glass and top with club soda.
Pomegranate syrup: mix 4 oz POM with 4 oz sugar
- Cranberry Pineapple Punch – Courtesy of Karly Gomez from A Simple Pantry
- 1 gallon 100% cranberry juice (not cranberry cocktail)
- 1 46 oz can pineapple juice
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda
- 3 cups Smirnoff No. 21 vodka
- Sliced oranges, oranges, lemon (optional)
- Fresh cranberries (optional)
Instructions: In a large drink container add the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, lemon-lime soda, and Smirnoff No. 21 vodka, stirring gently to combine. Toss in the optional fruits and serve chilled, or room temperature over ice.
- 1 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- .5 oz Amontillado Sherry
- 1 oz organic pear juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz orgeat syrup
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass and shake. Strain over cubed ice into a rocks glass.
- Chocolate Peppermint Martini– Courtesy of Kendra Darr fromSimply Darrling
- 4 ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka
- 2 ounce crème de cacao
- 1 ounce chocolate liquor
- 2 ounce cream chocolate sauce & crushed peppermint for garnish
Instructions: In a cocktail shaker, add ice, cream, and liquors. Shake, Shake, Shake. Strain into a martini glass rimmed with chocolate and crushed peppermints.
- Gingerbread Martini – Courtesy of Kendra Darr from Simply Darrling
- 3 ounces Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 3 ounces Irish cream
- 2 Tablespoons gingerbread syrup (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces cream
- Whipped Cream & Crushed Gingerbread cookies for garnish
Instructions: In a cocktail shaker, add ice, Smirnoff Vodka, Irish Cream, Gingerbread Syrup, Vanilla Extract, and Cream. Shake, Shake Shake, Strain into a martini glass and garnish with whipped cream and crushed gingerbread cookies
- Holiday Bliss
- 1 oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- .5 oz Don Julio Añejo Tequila
- 3 oz Rich Chocolate Milk
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and shake. Strain into a rocks glass and top with grated cinnamon.
- Kissed Caramel Apple Punch – Courtesy of Karly Gomez from A Simple Pantry
- 1 ½ gallons spiced apple cider
- 1 12.2 oz bottle caramel syrup
- 3 cups Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka
- Sliced apples (optional)
- Cinnamon sticks (option)
Instructions: Pour the apple cider into a large drink container, then stir in the caramel syrup. Add the Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka and stir gently to combine. Add the sliced apples and cinnamon sticks, and serve either chilled or room temperature over ice.
- The Original Mule
- 1.5 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- Fresh lime juice
- 3 oz. ginger beer
Instructions: Build all in copper mug and stir gently to mix.
- Cardamom Pear Punch ( 12- 16 drinks)
- 3 cups Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 6 cups pear juice ( from a jar)
- 1-2 teaspoons orange bitters
- 2 red pears, sliced thinly horizontally
Cardamom Ginger Syrup
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup water
10 cardamon pods crushed ( or sub 1 teaspoon ground cardamon)
1/8 cup sliced ginger root, peels ok
1 tablespoon vanilla
Make the Syrup. Place honey, water, cardamon, ginger and vanilla in a small pot and simmer gently for 5 minutes. Turn the heat off and let this steep one hour, or overnight for the best flavor.
In a medium punch bowl or beverage dispenser, pour in the Smirnoff Vodka, pear juice, bitters and sliced pears. Stir in the Cardamon ginger syrup.
Refrigerate until ready to serve, and serve over ice.
This can be made a day ahead or the night before the party and refrigerated, allowing the flavors to meld.