- 1 Lime
- Rimming Salt
- 2 oz 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice (approx. 1 lime)
- Agave Syrup or Simple Syrup (1 oz for most sweet, adjust to taste)*
- Chili Powder to taste
* Note: Agave syrup is preferred. Not only does the honey like consistency mix beautifully, the fact that the syrup and tequila are both made from the same plant adds a richer, more harmonious flavor.
- Wedge one lime and glide around the rim of the glass. Dip the glass in rimming salt (chili powder or fresh cracked pepper are optional), and place the lime wedge in the glass.
- Shake chili powder over the lime wedge (1-2 shakes.)
- Peel half a cucumber, roughly dice into shaker.
- Squeeze juice from the remaining lime over cucumber.
- Muddle well.
- Add 2 oz tequila, 1 oz Triple Sec, Agave or Simple Syrup, and ice.
- Shake for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain mix into glass containing the lime wedge and chili powder.