Many kids had chicken noodle soups served to them when they were feeling ill but minestrone soup was the only cure I needed. This recipe is both simple and enjoyable and the flavors are subtle. It encompasses a variety of vegetables and is also a flexible recipe. You can add as many more vegetables or spices even as you’d like to better suit your preferences.
Simple Minestrone Soup
- 230g beef
- 2 large carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cabbage
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- White pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic
- Over medium heat, boil the meat for approximately 4 minutes. Drain it.
- Chop the meat into smaller pieces
- Using the ginger, sauté the beef to create flavors
- Boil the beef in boiling water for an hour and add white pepper
- Chop the remaining vegetables.
- Using the tomato paste and garlic, fry the vegetables. Then add it to the boiling pot.
- Boil for 45 minutes. Add salt.
- Serve in a bowl.