Skip to the content
- 1 lb. red or golden beets
- 1 lb. carrots
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 tbsp. freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and grate the beets and carrots.
- Wash and slice the scallions (white and green parts) thinly.
- Toss together the grated vegetables, scallions and ginger.
- Add the mustard, lime juice, and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss together.
- Just before serving, garnish with the cilantro leaves.